How to Submit
Please do not comment on this page with your deal or review request. Those comments will be deleted. We only accept direct submissions via the forms below.
Please, kindly, give as much lead time as you can. Sometimes life interferes, so we can’t always check the notices right away. We do post as many as we can, but there are no guarantees. Thanks for understanding.
We love books, and we love sharing them! We are happy to help promote quality work through book reviews and free/deal notices.
If you have a book you would like to make available for free download on our website, please fill out the form below with as much information as possible, and we’ll do our best to get the word out for you. We always feature our posts on Twitter and often on other sites, such as Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Google+. We recommend RT’ing/reposting in whatever networks you are active in.
By submitting below, you are asserting that:
- You have the right to publicize the book
- You are giving us permission to feature the book description, cover image, and any other publicly accessible content on our website and any social media accounts, at our discretion.
- You understand that all books shall be featured at our discretion.
All rights of everything remain with their respective copyright holders.
While we in no way advocate censorship, please note the following guidelines for submission.
- We have a strict anti-hate policy and will not feature any book that advocates discrimination against anyone.
- As a general rule, we do not to feature books on religion (other than historical), politics (other than historical), or that make extraordinary claims/feel “spammy” – unless there is an exceptional reason to do so (none come to mind at the moment).
- We will not feature books with covers that are overly or overtly sexual. Artistic nudity is fine; sexualized nudity is not. This is a family-friendly site and should be safe for any young eyes that view it.
- We prefer to feature books with an average rating of four stars or more, although we do make exceptions on a case-by-case basis (especially if it’s new).
In Exchange for Our Services
Please follow us on Twitter and/or ‘like’ us on Facebook in exchange for providing this service so we can continue to offer it for FREE. 🙂
A donation to a literacy charity would be greatly appreciated.